These are some of the projects AIM has Line Produced over the past fifteen years:
As Main Unit Co-Producers or Line Producers
- IMAX Journey to Amazing Caves (Documentary Feature)
- The Mexican – DreamWorks (Feature)
- John Carpenter’s Vampires / Los Muertos – Sony (Feature)
- The Heartbreak Kid – DreamWorks (Feature)
- Nacho Libre – Paramount (Feature)
- Vantage Point – Sony (Feature)
- Beverly Hills Chihuahua – Disney (Feature)
As Foreign Unit Co-Producers or Line Producers
- The Hunting Party – Miramax (Feature)
- The Cave – Sony (Feature)
- Kill Bill Part II – Miramax (Feature)
- You Don’t Mess With the Zohan – Sony (Feature)
- Fast and Furious – Universal (Feature)
- Limitless – Universal (Feature)
Working in tandem with our partners @ ITACA FILMS
- Fate of the Furious – Universal (Feature)
- Transformers – The Last Knight – Paramount (Feature)
- Everything, Everything – MGM (Feature)
“Our reputation precedes us. Our experienced team will go the extra mile to make sure every resource shows on the screen. We’re committed to our clients and future friends”.
ONER is a Visual Effect Boutique from Buenos Aires (Argentina) specialized in Vfx Production Design and Vfx Direction for Film & Television Productions.
Created by the end of 2009, ONER Vfx is lead by Rodrigo Tomasso and Marcelo García, vfx heads of the 2010 ACADEMY AWARDED Best Foreign Film “The Secret in their Eyes” very well known by its vfx oner-shot of the soccer stadium among other invisible vfx shots.
The studio has inherited all the background and expertise of their partners achieving important project so far working mostly for American and Asian film production markets.
Getting involved on a project from development stage until final post-production delivery, our objective is to advice and to create visual effects in support of the storytelling taking into account not only the artistic and technical side but also taking care of the production budget, managing Directors narrative and aesthetic visions in a cost effective manner.
Directing Vfx overseas they have achieved a solid remote workflow producing more than 700 vfx shot on time and on budget as nobody other vendor in the region does.
ONER Vfx merge the art and the science behind visual effects to make the storytelling possible.